Connect Promotions is one of Ireland’s leading suppliers of promotional products. We are passionate about what we do and strive to be experts in the field of promotional marketing. We are a friendly team of real people committed to delivering the best customer care so that our customers can grow their brands.
Current Career Opportunities
Accounts Assistant — Part Time with Flexible Hours
Connect Promotions are a rapidly growing distributor of branded promotional merchandise serving clients throughout Ireland.
Currently we are looking for an experienced Accounts Assistant for a 9 month maternity cover contract. Commencing in Feb/Mar 2019 the contract will run to Dec 2019 with a completion bonus at the end.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Sales & purchase invoice matching, coding & processing
- Dealing with supplier queries
- Preparing & processing regular supplier payment runs
- Monthly creditor & debtor reconciliations
- Processing bank transactions
- Filing and archiving
- Reconciliation of accounts
- Assist in other accounts and administration tasks as requiredRequirements
- Strong numerical skills
- 1 -2 years professional experience in a similar role
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Good organisational skills and ability to work to tight deadlines
- SAGE experience is highly desirable.
This position is for 1 – 2 days per week with agreed flexible hours and is based on Model Farm Road, Cork.
Please forward your C.V. to email@example.com.
Sales Order Administrator — Cork
The Sales Order Administrator will work with our Office Manager to proactively manage all steps of the order fulfilment process to ensure full customer satisfaction.
The role also involves preparing and distributing promotional flyers, blogs, and postings as guided by Management.
- Comfortable working in a fast paced and varied role with a high level of personal interaction with suppliers and customers.
- Excellent telephone manner.
- A high level of accuracy, attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Fluency in English
- Computer literacy
- Ability to work well either individually or as part of a team
- Position is permanent and based in Cork city suburbs
- 40 hour week 9.00 – 5.30 Monday to Friday;
- Position would suit people with/without experience as training will be provided.
Part Time Business Development Manager – Dublin
Connect Promotions are looking to recruit a Business Development Manager based in the Dublin area. Candidates should have several years experience in B2B sales and business development.
Ideal sectors include Promotional Merchandise, Print, Advertising, Office Supplies or Events.
The position would be for approximately 20 hours per week with flexible scheduling. We believe it may appeal particularly to individuals looking to work around other commitments.
Local 021 434 5980
International 00 353 21 434 5980
(Monday – Friday 9a.m -5.30p.m)
021 4590113 or 021 4590114
Unit 1 Melbourne Business Park
Model Farm Road