Why Companies Are Boosting Employee Perks
Answering to what is being called “The Great Resignation”, companies across every industry are investing in offering employee perks, gifts and benefits to their employees as a means of retaining and attracting key staff. A central focus within this is the reward and recognition programmes that we see making such a difference for the businesses we work with.
Here at Connect Promotions, our mission is to make your working life easier, and we know that a talented and dependable team can make all the difference. Recruiting the very best staff and building their loyalty to you can make your business run more smoothly and take you to the next level, so it’s very important to find the most effective ways to do this in your organisation.
Top Tips For Your Reward & Recognition Programme
1. Listen to your team. As with all decisions made within a corporate organisation, there will be discrepancies between the ideas of the people at the top of the pile, and those who work throughout every level of the structure. The key to setting up a successful reward and retention programme is to identify exactly what will appeal to employees, and the only way to gain this information is to work with them to find out. Consider building a task force that is representative of your workforce and working with them to develop a scheme that will work for everyone.
2. Make it relevant. If part of your aim is to encourage loyalty in your staff, any rewards or incentives you offer should be relevant both to your company and to your brand identity. Creating promotional merchandise that is appealing and relevant can be a simple process when you work with Connect Promotions, and we will be happy to help you design the best range of products to fit with your brand.
3. Make it desirable. As with any incentive programme, the rewards or perks you offer must be desirable enough to ensure participation and ongoing effort. Branded clothing is a popular perk that works well if style and design are carefully matched to branding and your employee demographic. Employees love to identify with their companies by wearing well chosen branded clothing, so this could be a great avenue to explore.
4. Make it variable. A reward and recognition programme is only valuable to a business if it recognises input at several levels. We offer promotional merchandise that varies from low cost, functional products, such as branded powerbanks, to highly desirable, bespoke products that are often selected to reward outstanding commitment or loyalty, such as a high quality laptop bag or a beautiful fountain pen, all of which can be personalised to create a special gift.
5. Make it personal. Connect Promotions work in partnership with many organisations, developing reward and recognition programmes tailored to fit individual organisations. This personal approach assures the success of your programme, since it depends upon a knowledge and understanding of the organisation in question, enabling us to direct our expertise to create the very best solutions for you.
Connect Promotions Can Take Care Of Your Employee Perks
We source promotional products that match and complement your business ethos and build your brand. Simply call us on 021 4345980 or contact us online, and let us take care of all the details for you.