Are you searching for branded clothing for corporate gifts, or uniform that will look great to your customers, feel good for your staff and help to grow your brand? This may sound like a tall order, but good branded clothing should perform all of these functions, and here at Connect Promotions, we can ensure that your branded clothing is working hard for you.
There are countless options and decisions to make when you are selecting a range of branded clothing for your company, and working with the professionals is a great way to simplify the process and guarantee a good result. We can help you every step of the way, from logo design to garment selection and delivery, and you can rely on us and our team of suppliers and partners to deliver excellence every time.
Choose Branded Garments That Work For Your Business
Here’s how to make good choices about branded clothing for your business:
- Opt for quality. Garments that are designed to last will be more cost effective and more comfortable for the wearer than those that are primarily designed to be cheap. High quality branded clothing demonstrates the integrity and quality of your brand, and it isn’t worth scrimping on the image you put out there.
- Consider whether you need a ‘name’. Don’t assume that you must opt for a popular named brand in order to make an impact, as these can be prohibitively expensive and are not necessarily any better quality than comparable brands that are less well known. Asking the experts to find the best options can enable you to make the most of your money and get great quality for a lower price.
- Involve your recipients. Whether it will be your staff team, brand ambassadors or loyal customers who will be wearing your branded clothing, they will be much more likely to wear it with pride if they are involved in the decision making process. Think carefully about having options on style and fit, and talk to the people who will be sharing your brand with the world to find out what they would prefer.
- Prioritise design. From embellished details to logo printing, your branded clothing will work hard to attract new interest and grow your brand. Take advice on what is popular and what your target demographic are wearing, and model your branded clothing options on the styles these people usually choose.
- Go for great fabric. Cheap fabrics feel very different to high quality fabrics, and they wear very differently, too. When you want your branded clothing to be worn every day, it’s not worth investing in a poor quality fabric which is likely to fade, stretch or lose its shape. Think about the ideal usage of the garments you are selecting, and choose fabrics that will work well for this purpose.
Connect Promotions Can Handle Your Branded Clothing
We partner with quality suppliers all over the world so that we can bring you the very best options every time. You can call us on 021 4345980 or contact us online to discuss your requirements.