Storytelling is a powerful way to build your brand, and the products you associate with your business should reflect the voice you cultivate for it. Your customers and potential customers do not simply want a product but a connection with a company that has an ethos and a voice they like.
Developing your brand story gives you the opportunity to engage your audience and encourage them to buy into your brand. Once a connection of this type is made, you will dramatically increase your chances of successful repeat business.
Cultivate A Brand Voice That Works For You:
- Be honest. Customers like authenticity. Fake news and misleading advertising are prevalent across the world and the evidence shows that real people hate it. Your brand story gives you the opportunity to make an impact and tell an authentic story about your brand, offering consumers the chance to engage with you on a real level.
- Develop a brand narrative. When you want to create a loyal following and increase your sales, think about the purpose behind your company. Studies show that people are much more interested in why you are selling something than in what you are actually selling, so developing a narrative that they can engage with will boost your followers and your profits.
- Be consistent. Building a brand story is not just about your specific narrative, but the associations and connections you make. Whether you’re using email marketing or social media, or considering which businesses to partner with for events or campaigns, putting your brand story at the heart of what you do will substantiate your integrity and grow your audience based on shared values and common experiences.
- Consider your merchandising. Consider, for a moment, a company that tells a brand story about protecting the oceans and minimising waste but distributes small plastic gadgets at conferences and networking events. The discrepancy here undermines the whole brand story and will cost the business dearly. You cannot afford to be careless, and our team at Connect Promotions can help you to find products that fit with your brand story. Consider that same company giving out recycled, reusable shopping bags and you can see the importance of reinforcing, rather than undermining, your brand story with your merchandise.
- Engage your audience. Your brand story will, if successfully presented, build a connection with your audience and encourage them to spread the word. Every time your brand story is reinforced – when an employee acts in a positive way to support it or when someone has a great customer experience – this has the potential to spread across social media and give you the best kind of marketing for free.
Find The Best Promotional Merchandise With Connect Promotions
Our expertise gives us the opportunity to help you to strategise, plan and create an excellent range of merchandise to fit with your brand story. Promotional gifts are quickly becoming the best way to connect with your audience, and we can help you to find the products that work for you. You can call us on 021 4345980 to find out what we can do for you, or contact us online to discuss your needs.